Top 5 ways to promote your Tag Cloud TAG CLOUDS are an aesthetically pleasing way of giving the first impression of your blog in a nutshell. So how about promoting the Tag Cloud of your blog to prospective readers?😀 Idea #1: … Continue reading
This is a rather quick post.
I just wanted to tell you that I rather love the way Google changes its logo time to time and I especially love the logo they are featuring now!
The fun part
Can you read Google in the image?
Even more fun
Holiday and event logos – Google style! A collection of all Google logos commemorating holidays and events around the world.
By the way, if you are wondering why I am not posting much here, I have something up my sleeves. And of course, you get to know about it first if you subscribe and stay tuned!
psst: Other than planning to post a hot tip soon, I am also busy working on a new blog. I will unwrap this unique gift to you all pretty soon. Okay bye for now and lots of love for loving this blog….
- How to add related links under wordpress.com blog posts using Google Related Links © N G
- Generate kaleidoscopic images online for free! © NG
- How to embed Google Docs in a wordpress.com blog © N G
- How to embed iframe widgets in a wordpress.com blog © Netty Gritty
- How to embed documents in a wordpress.com blog using Calameo © Netty Gritty
- How to add a Powerpoint presentation from Authorstream in a wordpress.com blog © Netty Gritty
- How to embed a Google Calendar in a wordpress.com blog © Netty Gritty
- How to embed Google Books in a wordpress.com blog © Netty Gritty
- How to add Sharethis in a wordpress.com blog (c) Netty Gritty